Many people would like a slim, toned body. However, it is very hard to stay on track due to many reasons (Stress, lack of exercise, poor diet). The most effective and reliable way to get results and keep it is through sustainable lifestyle changes. Everything we do, whether it is a diet or an exercise program, has to be sustainable. There is no point in losing 10 pounds in 2 weeks and gaining all of it back quickly. Changing your lifestyle is not a simple task. It can take a while to learn how to do it effectively by yourself. However, there is a solution. A personal trainer can help you change yourself for the better, let me help you help yourself!
[68% of attractive adults vs 32% of unattractive adults].
Langlois, J. H., Kalakanis, L., Rubenstein, A. J., Larson, A., Hallam, M., & Smoot, M. (2000). Maxims or myths of beauty? A meta-analytic andtheoretical review. Psychological Bulletin, 126, 390–423
- Motivation. (One of the primary roles of a personal trainer is to motivate and inspire you, the customer).
- Individualized program (especially important for people with chronic conditions and specific goals such as women with trouble spots).
- Efficiency (It takes a while to learn what actually works for you, so a personal trainer can help you to save time and frustration.
- Learn important information to help you to keep you on the right track. (The devil is in details. Even a simple modification can make a huge difference).
- Break through plateaus. (It can take you a while to figure it out on your own, again nobody likes wasting time with trial and error).
- Convenience. (Some personal trainers, including me, are ready to travel to your home, saving you time and the hassle of going to a gym).
Flegal KM, Graubard BI, Williamson DF, et al. Cause-Specific Excess Deaths Associated With Underweight, Overweight, and Obesity. Journal of the American Medical Association. 2007; 298(17):2028–2037.
So, if you decided to start changing your life today, give me a call. I travel to Manchester, Concord, Nashua and the surrounding area. However, we can make an arrangement if you live outside this radius. Also, you choose whether you would like to meet at your gym or in the comfort of your own home. Training in a gym is preferred since it provides everything necessary to perform a workout. If you chose to work out at home, you should have some basic equipment such as a dumbbell set, resistance bands and a jump rope as you will be limited in exercise options. Remember, I offer very affordable pricing and as your trainer if you need anything I’m always here for you.